In the IELTS writing test you will be given the following instructions:
- do not open this question paper until you are told to do so
- write your name and candidate number in the spaces at the top of this page
- read the instructions for each task carefully
- answer both of the tasks
- write at least 150 words for task 1
- write at least 250 words for task 2
- write your answers in the answer booklet
- write clearly in pen or pencil; you may make alterations, but make sure your work is easy to read
- if you taking computer-based IELTS test, then you have type your answer in the space provided and submit it.
At the end of the test, hand in both the question paper and your answer booklet.
Answers must be written in full. Notes or bullet points in whole or in part are not acceptable as answers. Test takers may write on the question paper but this cannot be taken from the test room and will not be seen by the examiner.