$24 or INR 1,703 for the complete IELTS Listening Course and 2 Listening Tests (with Solution and audio script). You can take some sample lessons (having a blue unlock symbol in front of them) of this course. If you like them, pay the course fee to unlock the complete course.
What you Get?
This course has been priced low to ensure everyone (including students from financially weaker backgrounds) can learn listening skills for IELTS and fulfil their dream of studying and living abroad. This course has been compiled from best books of IELTS preparation including, IELTS Cambridge 1-14, IELTS Cambridge official Guide, Collins Listening for IELTS, IELTS by Barrons and other online sources. We have taken the best of all the sources, added our own proprietary IELTS training material and complied everything in a coherent and comprehensive manner.
Check out the ‘Course Content’ to see the contents of this course. But briefly you will get:
- 15 Lessons covering all the essential IELTS Listening skills. We have covered skills as fundamental as listening for numbers, time, and alphabets, to very advanced skills like recognising paraphrasing, following a conversation and lecture.
- Each lesson is followed by 1-4 Quizzes to practice the lessons by actually doing questions.
- Tips and Tricks to answer all different types of questions.
- 24 Practice Questions with Solutions and audio scripts– In addition to the quizzes, there are 24 separate questions of all different types that are asked in IELTS exam like Plan/ Map/ Diagram Labelling, Table/Form/ Notes/ Flow Chart completion, Summary Completion, Sentence Completion, MCQs and so on.
- 2 complete latest IELTS Listening Tests with Solutions and Audio Scripts.
Why Should You Join This Course?
IELTS Listening Test can be very scoring if you practice using the right material. Internet is overloaded with free preparation material and students often get lost. Moreover, while researching the online IELTS listening material, our team found many mistakes in the answers, recordings and even questions. With this course you can overcome these two major problems. The course has the latest content and is free of errors. The course is arranged in a way that will boost your learning process.
We have noticed that practicing listening from books is not easy. Once you complete the test students have to flip many pages to look for the right answer. Then to figure out how that answer was reached, they have to flip more pages to find the right audioscript. This take away a lot of precious time. In this course, once you submit your answers, the correct answers will be shown right next to the blank where you had filled in your answer. In addition, just below you will see the audioscript of that particular question having all the answers highlighted. Also, our system checks for any spelling mistakes that you may have committed while typing in your answer. See the example image below.